Saturday, April 28, 2018

This Artist's 3-D Felt Portraits Will Actually Blow Your Mind

ad300
Advertisement

It’s unreal how realistic they look.

Hanna Tsukanova, a Kiev, Ukraine based artist, is the person behind these life-like 3-D felt portraits of animals.

Instagram: @runo_art

She has a PhD in Sciences, Social Communications and a Master's in Journalism.

Instagram: @runo_art

But five years ago is when she first bought sheep's wool and needles, and tried to make toys.

Instagram: @runo_art

"My first toys were like cartoon characters, but over a year ago I tried to make realistic animals," she told BuzzFeed.

Instagram: @runo_art

She spends about 10 on each portrait and the results are amazing.

Instagram: @runo_art

THERE'S JUST SO.

Instagram: @runo_art

MUCH.

Instagram: @runo_art

DEPTH.

Instagram: @runo_art

"I really love what I do. I want to have new clients, and I want them to be happy to receive my products."

Instagram: @runo_art

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments: